Why should my institution become a member of WAGS?
Among the benefits of membership are:
- Opportunity to discuss important graduate education issues with colleagues at the annual meeting.
- Opportunity to nominate master’s thesis for annual award.
- Regional voice in national issues, particularly for those unable to attend the CGS annual meeting.
- Links to member institutions.
- Access to membership mailing list.
How many institutions are members?
As of 2012, there are 89 member institutions from 13 states and 3 Canadian provinces.
What are the dues?
The dues are $300 per year for each institution. The dues for affiliate /associate members are $300 per year.
How does my institution become a member?
Complete a membership application and return to the WAGS Secretary-Treasurer with membership dues.
Linda La Grange
New Mexico Highlands University
Las Vegas, NM 87701